Need help in Alexandria Virginia

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a family friend who is stationed in Alexandria Virginia in the navy who just got his first salt water aquarium i think it is his first tank period but not sure. My question is is there any one in that area who would be willing to help him get the tank set up he said he would pay someone if they would help. He got hustled into buying this tank not knowing anything about salt water tanks, deosnt understand the live rock,cycling of the tank, or anything else for that matter with it . I live in Birmingham Alabama so ive been explaining everything over the phone and it hasnt worked that well.

He has the red sea max 250 65g tank and one bag of live sand. He needs his live rock and has no idea where to get it. The guy that sold him the tank is a few hours away and has givin him some not so good advice

So any help would be great

Thanks Paul

tekken

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is your friend still in need of assistance? I'm actually on Wamas and just joined here and saw this post. Let me know if I could be of assistance. I live in Annandale, VA which is about 10 minutes away from Alexandria.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back