Need help losing zoas to amphipods...

Paparchasa84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've lost 5 darth mauls and a few others. I know it's the amphipods and mysid shrimp bc, when I turn my lights on at night I see them all scattering into the rocks. I mean there is an over population. Because as of right now the only thing that's in the tank is a yellow tang. I need something that's going to eradicate most of he guys before I lose my prized zoas. Helppppp
 
Tangs Some times eat corals..... Just sayin. Ive never heard of a Pod eating corals. Maybe the dead tissue but thats it. Theirs something else wrong here....
 
Thanks guys I did research and will be picking a yellow Coris wrasse before I add my red halo PE and utter chaos friday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new