need help naming my acan colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Guy83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.Guy83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
257
Reaction score
143
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my colony of acan does anyone know the name? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1416.jpg
    IMAG1416.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
I've got some nice acans I'd trade you if you do frag them out. I've fraged mine pretty well with a dremel, make sure to use the dimond wheel if you do go that rout.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new