Need help Neptune Trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamsfour
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamsfour

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
284
Reaction score
122
Location
Leesburg
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help please: I am away on business and the calcium reading just jump and mag fell I still have 60 percent left on both reagents and 20 percent on Alk. I know the problem is usually reagent level based. Up till today never had this. I know there is little I can do till I get home Friday but once home what the recover process. I do have another set of reagent
 
Change out the reagents and prime the reagent lines. But, it doesn't seem like it's a reagent issue to me. Perhaps some micro bubbles worked their way into the sample line? You can prime that too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new