Need help on ID

Dkim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this forum. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this.
My clown fish is protecting something. I am not sure what this is? Does anyone know?
Looks some kind of egg?
Thanks

20191115_105622.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! As @reef lover said, those are not clown eggs. It appears that they might be pebbles but it is hard to tell without knowing the context for the rest of the tank.

OP
OP
Dkim

Dkim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! As @reef lover said, those are not clown eggs. It appears that they might be pebbles but it is hard to tell without knowing the context for the rest of the tank.

It is top left corner. Thawing food container. Someone moved that egg looking thing. I think maybe clownfish?

20191115_105620.jpg Screenshot_20191117-130602_Gallery.jpg

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That kinda reminds me of how an Interstellar Mushroom I had looked after it came unglued and then, after floating around in the current, landed in the mouth of my Frosted Forest Aussie Lord, who proceeded to devour it before spitting up its remains the following morning. You aren't missing any corals or anemones are you?

Another possibility, could it just be something that the clown swallowef and threw back up? Or something that didn't get digested properly and came out the back end super chunky and solid?

OP
OP
Dkim

Dkim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That kinda reminds me of how an Interstellar Mushroom I had looked after it came unglued and then, after floating around in the current, landed in the mouth of my Frosted Forest Aussie Lord, who proceeded to devour it before spitting up its remains the following morning. You aren't missing any corals or anemones are you?

Another possibility, could it just be something that the clown swallowef and threw back up? Or something that didn't get digested properly and came out the back end super chunky and solid?

I dont think i am missing any, except xenia.. hm..my clown was there for few days. I thought it seemed he is protecting it. About 4days so far. He was on the other side of the tank most of time.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back