Need help please

ReefDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i just purchased the 12g nano today
anyways i left the tank in the passenger seat through out the day. because i was busy with family stuff. long story short i just went and got it out from the car and theres a BIG crack from the bottom left all the way across to the middle. i double checked the car and made sure there was nothing around the tank that can damage it.Anyway the reason for this post is because i really needed the nano. to clear some frags out of my 55. do you guys know of anyone that can replace the glass or does anyone have an extra tank laying around they dont need or willing to sell cheaply. or is there a tank i can buy as a replacement. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mohamed
954-483-8974

greeneyesmiami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M 55g: Just take the tank back and ask them to replace it with a new one since you just bought it. They'll send it back to the manufacturer and it won't cost them anything. Worth a try.

OP
OP
ReefDreams

ReefDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish i could green eyes but i bought the tank off of another local reefer. im gonna head out to the shops in a few and see if i can find something tht will work.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back