Need help protein skimmer

BRS

alexroy89

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well let me introduce myself my name is Alex I'm not so much of an avid reefer but I came along way very hard headed I got into the hobby on ill prove you wrong thing my dad said I couldn't run a saltwater tank efficiently so I had to prove him wrong but since i been doing it I have feel in love with it I have a 65 gallon tank with dry rock and sand the sand was a total bad idea I wanted it to look like the ocean but it stays brown now smh I have a fluval 307 cannister filter which needs to been thrown away ASAP well I lived and I learned and I'm trying to build my sump out of a 20 gallon long I ordered my eshopp 800 hob and my return pump and I am going to get the baffles cut at the glass shop by my house.

I need help on a protein skimmer my cabinet space only has 17 1/2 inches in height any good budget ideas if I would of known all this I would have just bought a complete set up but it's to late for that and my wife lookin at me crazy everytime a bank notification pops up

Thanks

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Unregistered1

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well let me introduce myself my name is Alex I'm not so much of an avid reefer but I came along way very hard headed I got into the hobby on ill prove you wrong thing my dad said I couldn't run a saltwater tank efficiently so I had to prove him wrong but since i been doing it I have feel in love with it I have a 65 gallon tank with dry rock and sand the sand was a total bad idea I wanted it to look like the ocean but it stays brown now smh I have a fluval 307 cannister filter which needs to been thrown away ASAP well I lived and I learned and I'm trying to build my sump out of a 20 gallon long I ordered my eshopp 800 hob and my return pump and I am going to get the baffles cut at the glass shop by my house.

I need help on a protein skimmer my cabinet space only has 17 1/2 inches in height any good budget ideas if I would of known all this I would have just bought a complete set up but it's to late for that and my wife lookin at me crazy everytime a bank notification pops up

Thanks
No idea , probably just going to have to do some researching. Thats always best anyways

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
BRS

PICK the Most Tested & Least Tested Parameters of your Tank (Pick 2)

• Calcium (most)

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Alkalinity (most)

Votes: 140 71.4%
  • Magnesium (most)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Phosphate (most)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • PH (most)

Votes: 22 11.2%
  • Nitrate (most)

Votes: 19 9.7%