Need help protein skimmer

alexroy89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let me introduce myself my name is Alex I'm not so much of an avid reefer but I came along way very hard headed I got into the hobby on ill prove you wrong thing my dad said I couldn't run a saltwater tank efficiently so I had to prove him wrong but since i been doing it I have feel in love with it I have a 65 gallon tank with dry rock and sand the sand was a total bad idea I wanted it to look like the ocean but it stays brown now smh I have a fluval 307 cannister filter which needs to been thrown away ASAP well I lived and I learned and I'm trying to build my sump out of a 20 gallon long I ordered my eshopp 800 hob and my return pump and I am going to get the baffles cut at the glass shop by my house.

I need help on a protein skimmer my cabinet space only has 17 1/2 inches in height any good budget ideas if I would of known all this I would have just bought a complete set up but it's to late for that and my wife lookin at me crazy everytime a bank notification pops up

Thanks

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi ,welcome to the reef...:)
sorry i cannot help w height,but others will come..;)

Unregistered1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let me introduce myself my name is Alex I'm not so much of an avid reefer but I came along way very hard headed I got into the hobby on ill prove you wrong thing my dad said I couldn't run a saltwater tank efficiently so I had to prove him wrong but since i been doing it I have feel in love with it I have a 65 gallon tank with dry rock and sand the sand was a total bad idea I wanted it to look like the ocean but it stays brown now smh I have a fluval 307 cannister filter which needs to been thrown away ASAP well I lived and I learned and I'm trying to build my sump out of a 20 gallon long I ordered my eshopp 800 hob and my return pump and I am going to get the baffles cut at the glass shop by my house.

I need help on a protein skimmer my cabinet space only has 17 1/2 inches in height any good budget ideas if I would of known all this I would have just bought a complete set up but it's to late for that and my wife lookin at me crazy everytime a bank notification pops up

Thanks
No idea , probably just going to have to do some researching. Thats always best anyways

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i think tunze makes a short skimmer,and quaility.. :)

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Can't go wrong with a reef octo

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back