Need help w/ hydraulic lift design

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
y9u2uvas.jpg


Well my new job is AMAZING! I just got hired onto a renovation crew that does not advertise. We save all the normal jobs for the normal crews, but we focus on high end custom designs and out waiting list is as long as the drive to work. 30 miles. We are indiana based but will travel anywhere in the US. Right before I got on my boss renovated a corridor for apple computers in California. If you want some serious house pimping you should hit me up! Not the point of my post, but a background for why I need what I am asking. Neither of us are educated on hydraulics so any help would rock.

I need a controllable piston that can hang from a ceiling and support 110lbs max load. The piston needs to be able to drop about 4-6 feet, however I have never looked into hydraulic lifts or anything.

A car lift would probably be too heavy for a ceiling.
This is to build a pots and pans rack for a short person that moves up and down.


I need a place to buy them and browse options as well if anyone knows of a website.

Thanks a ton!!! Keep on reefin on!
 
Also, not sure how you will be hanging it but if by chains they make lifts for chandeliers. They are used to lower the chandelier to change bulbs and then raise them back into place. May be worth a look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new