Need help with a metal halide plug, please.

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,758
Reaction score
2,777
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m looking for the female version of below. Can someone draw on the picture and tell me which is hot and which is neutral ? TYIA
IMG_4704.jpeg
 
I’m looking for the female version of below. Can someone draw on the picture and tell me which is hot and which is neutral ? TYIA
IMG_4704.jpeg
Can you not simply open the box and look or check the wires with a multimeter?
 
Can you not simply open the box and look or check the wires with a multimeter?
It was late. I took meds. Where is my trophy? On the tester - I thought about that at least. I wasn’t sure if you should test something that uses an ignitor to fire up at high voltage. If you’re curious why I ask. Refer to my screen name. I try not to do similar dumb things twice. However, I have to be honest. Sticking a coat hanger in a range outlet to pop the breaker might be a little different. But none the less, since that memorable night, I haven’t shoved anything in an outlet that wasn’t a plug.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new