Need help with a Torch Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter dolpator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dolpator

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
529
Reaction score
197
Location
south carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I recent purchased a Torch Coral from a vendor at Reefapalooza this past weekend. It was sold to me as Dragon Tamer. I am definitely happy with the purchase as is was much different that any of the other torches I have in the tank. However, there are so many variations of these gold torches it is hard for me to really know what I bought. It was a great price so even if it isn't a Dragon Tamer, it is still a pretty nice torch. I took various shots of the torch in different lighting, to maybe make it easier for a positive identification.

Dragon Tamer (1).jpg Dragon Tamer (4).jpg Dragon Tamer(2).jpg Dragon Tamer(3).jpg
 
I don't known much about color morph IDs but it looks like an indo gold or aussie gold to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new