Need help with an alarm setting please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have connected my Clarisea to the Profilux. The float is on a level (using the ATO function). It in turn activates a switched socket (to power the motor using PL for 8 seconds).

It's all working fine.

But I want to setup an alarm IF the motor runs AND the float doesn't reset - flag an alarm (which in turn emails me).

The float is setup like this
1698293963963.png

1698294138875.png

1698294219311.png

At the moment I am getting an alarm (which is firing an email OK) every time the float is triggered - but I only want it IF the float doesn't reset after the 8 seconds of the motor running. Would I need to change the "Auto top off" to "Leakage detection" with a max time of 8 seconds?

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What´s happen if you set the floater (sensor 2) to inverted, take away the inverted function from the PL and set the maximum on time to 10 sec?

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
M

Macca_75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What´s happen if you set the floater (sensor 2) to inverted, take away the inverted function from the PL and set the maximum on time to 10 sec?

Sincerely Lasse
Puts it into an Alarm state
1698376264363.png

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Normally you just need to define the "Maximum on-time".
It works exactly like the ATO where the pump is activated to raise the water level and if the water level doesn't rise within the "Maximum on-time", the pump is stopped and the alarm is triggered.
The only difference here is that the Clarisea's motor is activated to advance the roller to lower the water level, and if the water level does not fall within the "Maximum on-time", the motor is stopped and the alarm triggered.
The only difference in configuration between the 2 is the inversion on the level sensor.
Adding programmable logic to operate by pulse is not useful, as the Clarisea controller does not do this.
Gaël

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back