Need help with an ID

Pearl bubble coral

open:
2296B83F-CCE5-45F1-BBCC-3BB359AE4979.jpeg

Partially closed
A7F9742E-85DE-46F5-A60E-E1A80DF4A90D.jpeg
 
The pearl bubble is still unhappy (just swapped to a new tank but all parameters are fine- I think it's the lighting change) but my bubble tip is quite happy! It's in the middle of eating some shrimp right now.

15777535393494450371240756453177.jpg
 
The pearl bubble is still unhappy (just swapped to a new tank but all parameters are fine- I think it's the lighting change) but my bubble tip is quite happy! It's in the middle of eating some shrimp right now.

15777535393494450371240756453177.jpg
If That is the anemone then it looks very bleached
 
Im thinking Blasto Merletti.
Bubble ??
 
If That is the anemone then it looks very bleached
We just got it from our LFS about a week ago. It's already getting color to it after being in our tank. It's got a cool galaxy effect to it coming in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new