Need help with ap700 programs

Twins Dragonz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just got an AP700 from a local reefer. Upgraded to V4.2 with the help from kessil tech. Emailed and they replied back within an hour. Awesome customer service. Now the light is up-to-date, but I need help get some lighting templates for my mostly sps. Can you point it out where to download them. Thank you very much.

slayertx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about templets. However if you can get it to connect to your phone (easier said than done) then programing them is a breeze. General rule of thumb is 9 hour schedule pick your level of blue. Skip the green and red. Then set your intensity to your depth/par

OP
OP
Twins Dragonz

Twins Dragonz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about templets. However if you can get it to connect to your phone (easier said than done) then programing them is a breeze. General rule of thumb is 9 hour schedule pick your level of blue. Skip the green and red. Then set your intensity to your depth/par
I got it. Thank you slayertx. I thought it was like hydra that you can copy and paste the template into it.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back