Need help with Biocube 16 gallon

Eva Rose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
860
Reaction score
1,305
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Biocube 16 gallon tank. It will be used later as a primarily as a coral/invert tank. Future QT corals will be mainly softies & a few easy LPS.
I need recommendations on safe, reliable heaters etc.

1. HEATERS you think are reliable and safe (won’t overheat).
I have looked at Eheim, Cobalt..
Which do you think is the best or do you have a different recommendation?
Amazon product ASIN B0090I7RA4
2. If you used Cobalt - what chamber did you place it inside?

3. Any other simple MODIFICATIONS that you recommend?

Thanks!
 
Both are good, the Eheims tend to be bigger so i would lean to the Cobalt. Mid chamber is ok too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new