Need help with lighting asap

blakeu21

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
37
Location
fenton
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a lominie pixie 30 for my brand new 10 gallon breeder and I got some zoas and I need help with what to set this light to. It has 4 channels and I have no clue what to set them at. I am clueless on this light and I’m not sure if I should keep it or return it and get something like the prism cc ll or if the light I have is good for what I have.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I just ordered this light and im getting it today, what's the best setup in terms of spectrum ?
I’ll have to look when I get home what I’m using. I’ll let you know as soon as I get home
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new