Need help with membership

Yokahammy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we get a membership card or a badge next to our name on this site? I request to join has been pending since January.

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are waiting on reef2reef to give us control of the forum. As the past administration said they had issues for badges and acceptance. Also why my and Chris don’t have proper badges. But the forum is used for communication until fully able to make changes. Who are you? I can’t answer membership questions unless I know your name

Yokahammy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are waiting on reef2reef to give us control of the forum. As the past administration said they had issues for badges and acceptance. Also why my and Chris don’t have proper badges. But the forum is used for communication until fully able to make changes. Who are you? I can’t answer membership questions unless I know your name
My name is Christopher Hamlin I paid to join back around the 1st of year.

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Christopher Hamlin I paid to join back around the 1st of year.
Are you the guy who signed up at the Christmas party, and we gave the Christmas reefer card to?
Your cards been at every meeting since January. You just missed us at the new 7 seas, but I can drop off your card with James if need be. Or it’s Always at the sign in table at each meeting
I’m the mean time save this photo. If asked questions by your LFS, tell them louis will verify if needed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 39

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you the guy who signed up at the Christmas party, and we gave the Christmas reefer card to?
Your cards been at every meeting since January. You just missed us at the new 7 seas, but I can drop off your card with James if need be. Or it’s Always at the sign in table at each meeting
I’m the mean time save this photo. If asked questions by your LFS, tell them louis will verify if needed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 40

Yokahammy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s me but I signed up online not at the Christmas party, I haven’t been to any meetings yet, I keep checking on the dates to late. Thank you!!

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s me but I signed up online not at the Christmas party, I haven’t been to any meetings yet, I keep checking on the dates to late. Thank you!!
June and July get posted late as they potentially can be canceled because of the weather, which in turn we always try to keep a back up plan. July is upper Cumberland corals but if crazy hot or rain. We cannot cook out or hang out as space is limited.
I believe he and Chris have communicated weekend of the 23rd but that’s subject to change so check back…
If you signed up to our Mailchimp notifications through the MTRC.org then when I post to the dot org it will send emails. Do check to verify they aren’t going directly to spam and you’ll always get updates

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
June and July get posted late as they potentially can be canceled because of the weather, which in turn we always try to keep a back up plan. July is upper Cumberland corals but if crazy hot or rain. We cannot cook out or hang out as space is limited.
I believe he and Chris have communicated weekend of the 23rd but that’s subject to change so check back…
If you signed up to our Mailchimp notifications through the MTRC.org then when I post to the dot org it will send emails. Do check to verify they aren’t going directly to spam and you’ll always get updates

Huynhter_Soldier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What does this private forum include and what are the dues? Where mainly is everyone located in this group since I just moved back to Clarksville, TN.

Yokahammy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what’s in the private form, I don’t think I have access to that yet but I’m located in Nashville area. Dues are $20 a year

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does this private forum include and what are the dues? Where mainly is everyone located in this group since I just moved back to Clarksville, TN.
The private forum on here is loaded with posts of club business, all membership tiers can be found on MTRC.org
The $20 year membership is only 1 year individual

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back