Need help with Mint Moon Duncan placement

adespain81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
34
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any good advice where I should put this mint moon duncan. He has been acclimating on the sand bed for 3 weeks now. Appreciate any ideas.

20240927_181825.jpg 20240927_181844.jpg 20240927_181836.jpg 20240927_181834.jpg 20240927_164628.jpg
 
They like some decent flow, but random - not direct. I keep mine in about 200 PAR between and below the collision point of two powerheads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new