Need help with Noopschye k7 pro 11, changing from LPS mode to manual

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to run it as manual with ramp up and down. I got Very sick and somehow lost the programming so since I have LPS and some softies I decided to go with LPS preset! I literally hate the setting because it dosnt ramp down but goes off with white on! I should have changed it back when I got better but corals seemed fine so I left it!

I got out of the game for a while from my illness and losing my son but I am back and have new corals arriving and afraid this program maybe so different then what they are used to! (Not to mention I miss the blues at night) At the same time I dont want to freak out my existing corals either! Plus I have no Idea of what my setting where before I changed it to LPS

I like the AB plus so can anyone PLEASE help me set up a manual program that would be good for existing and new comers!

Appreciate any help!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to run it as manual with ramp up and down. I got Very sick and somehow lost the programming so since I have LPS and some softies I decided to go with LPS preset! I literally hate the setting because it dosnt ramp down but goes off with white on! I should have changed it back when I got better but corals seemed fine so I left it!

I got out of the game for a while from my illness and losing my son but I am back and have new corals arriving and afraid this program maybe so different then what they are used to! (Not to mention I miss the blues at night) At the same time I dont want to freak out my existing corals either! Plus I have no Idea of what my setting where before I changed it to LPS

I like the AB plus so can anyone PLEASE help me set up a manual program that would be good for existing and new comers!

Appreciate any help!
You don't want manual, you want LPS, SPS, or LPS/SPS. Manual is just an override that stays on all the time.

You can adjust any of the three preprogrammed programs to your liking.

Choose LPS or SPS or mixed (I use SPS because it's the first) and adjust the start time (first has to be all 1%s except any channels you don't want on at the start). Second time choose the first ramp adjustment (10% or whatever you want) and it will slowly ramp from 1% to the % you choose.

The last time is when your lights turn off and has to be all 0s. I can't remember if the time before is supposed to be 0s....

If you want blue "night lights" instead of ending at 0, choose the channel you want and end at 1%.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 89 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back