Need help with package processing

JustJosh103

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I got an email from brs saying that I needed to call with the processing of my package so I did and they said that it was fixed. But today I got the same email saying the same thing. Is this a glitch or is somthing wrong with my package?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new