Need help with plumbing

Younggeekin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm setting up a 75 gal reef tank.. I'm wondering what size bulk head I should be using and what size holes I should drill in the tank..?? Also where do I buy bulkheads or do I have to order them online ??
 
Welcome!

The size and quantity depends on the type of overflow you are making. Are you using an overflow at all? Most 75g have 3/4" bulkheads in my experience. You can buy them from most local fish stores or you can certainly get them online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new