Need help with preset

NapoleonB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
12
Location
Sweden
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these lights over my tank. 2 Hydra 26HD, 1 G4 XR30 Pro, 1 Reef flare bar and 1 Orphek OR3 (not turned on atm because it gave 450Par on sandbed, gonna angle it inward more towards the center).
I am looking for advice on what I can do with the settings to make the colors pop more (if its possible with the lights), or if its a matter of the water quality. Raise/lower any channels?

Screenshot_20231219_202823_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231219_202840_Gallery.jpg
 
Here are my presets for Hydras and XR30
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20231219_212700_Mobius.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_212700_Mobius.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20231219_212732_myAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_212732_myAI.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 96

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new