Need help with SB 32”

Scooter90254

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
132
Reaction score
137
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a couple years off I just set up a new tank. The display is a 40B and my plan is a mixed reef mostly LPS and Montis.

I’ve always ran T5 but would like to give LED’s a try on this tank.

My question is will the SBreeflight 32” be too much for my tank??? I’ve tried reading the reviews but there seems to be a real discrepancy on the lights strength.

I prefer to stick with the 32” Just in case I get bitten by the SPS big again. Or if I decide to upgrade to a 75 gallon tank.

Thoughts.
 
It’s fine. That’s a 36” tank yea?

You’ll just have better more even coverage. Like t5.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new