Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pete Luna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pete Luna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
844
Reaction score
535
Location
Norway
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been on R2R for about 9 months, started SPS at about the same time, started reefing 12 months prior to that. What I need to know is when are the AA (Acro's Anonmous) meetings. I have to get some help for this addiction.
 
Yeah. It has gotten so bad for me that I quit my job so I could keep up with my habit. Now "working" part time at my LFS running his coral systems. Plus mine and a few neighborhood systems.

It is a shame; I had so much potential.
 
My addiction is so bad that i am currently in the process of building a "Fish Room" with many systems.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new