• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need help

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pizzaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 100% feedback on here. I ship alot of nice sps without problems. If one comes up I fix it immediately. I recently purchased a large coral pack on here from a seller in New York. The blastos I recieved were all but dead. The acans and nems were fine
I paid $350 for the blasto pack. The seller will not respond to any of my messages now that the transaction is complete. I have messaged numerous times and still nothing. They were not at all like they were portrayed and in horrible shape when they arrived. What should I do at this point? I have never had a problem and do not like putting people on blast but not sure what to do at this point. Please help, need some advice

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get your money back would be my suggestion

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back