Need ID on these acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stefan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
89
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so recently i visited a friend and took som shots at hes tank, but now im curius about the ID.
IMG_5195.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg
 
I think the second is Acropora valida, or Tri-color.

The first is simply beautiful. GREAT pics!
 
I agree with the upper post. Second is a tri color. The first has very nice tips. I first thought stag horn. But there are so many acros that look very similar. But the baby blue glow of the first is really nice. So just call it know out or blue aura glow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new