Need ID please

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
872
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an explosion of these little white critters ALL over the glass. They are white, tiny, very active and have what appears to be small little tails of some sort. I did not see them yesterday and this morning they are everywhere. Any ideas of what they are? Pods?
cdde6762ce5a0dba33771b57f3dfad5a.jpg

78b1f19b34c8bccf648b11db8caa8f79.jpg
 
Ok cool. I thought they were nocturnal. I'll refrain from cleaning the glass and killing them then.
 
Part of your tank cycle. Feed them phytoplankton and they will proliferate.
 
Pods. Wish I could get as many as that. If I had enough and you have plenty of knowledge you can home a manderian
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new