Need ID - with clear HD Youtube video

WesleyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could anyone tell what that is in the middle? The tiny anemone like thing below the bumblebee snail. You can use full screen to have a better look at it. After 1:34, I turned off the side lights and it has a little better definition from the shadow. After 3:04, all the lights are off. Hope to get a better view of it.

Last edited:

Jgeebs413

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The worm or the feather duster thing or did I get tricked into watching live rock for 3 min. . .

OP
OP
WesleyC

WesleyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had feather duster long long time ago, but this thing is nothing like that. It's extensions are like Majano, but seems like it has no body.

Jgeebs413

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll I'm still learning but at least now we know which thing to look at. Hopefully someone chimes in with good knowledge and not just Google images as I diagnose things

OP
OP
WesleyC

WesleyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an extremely zoom view of it. Start with 1X and zoom all the way into 5X. Make sure change the resolution to 1080P HD. Youtube tends to "auto" switch you to lower resolution for new uploads. To watch in full screen, you have to click on the "Youtube" button to watch in youtube site, then you can click on Full Screen.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back