Need ideas, Florida/Caribbean Reef Tank

LOL, my Daughter was just going off about this last week. She ain't a fan of ANY man-made issues such as this.
I mean, you're daughter ain't wrong, but we seem to be "swimming" in Eco problems like this - pun intended, friend :-)
 
Premium TBS rock would be great. A tank with fans, Caribbean finger corals and maze brains would be amazing, but I have a hard time seeinf that in a 30L. I second the sponges from live-plants.com. love the idea if a Caribbean biotope!
 
Premium TBS rock would be great. A tank with fans, Caribbean finger corals and maze brains would be amazing, but I have a hard time seeinf that in a 30L. I second the sponges from live-plants.com. love the idea if a Caribbean biotope!
I guess you are going to have to give me your 40g then...
Of course I can't have everything... But I think some encrusting green corals and grow out the finger coral I got today etc. I could make it look like a slice of reef. Maybe some sea grass and Green turtle or a manatee.... :cool:
 
I guess you are going to have to give me your 40g then...
Of course I can't have everything... But I think some encrusting green corals and grow out the finger coral I got today etc. I could make it look like a slice of reef. Maybe some sea grass and Green turtle or a manatee.... :cool:
See grass would be very cool. Ever since my first of many trips to Long Beach Aquarium, I've had the idea of a drop-off tank with a deep sand bed in the dropped off portion for a pack of garden eels. Would also make for an interesting Caribbean biotope!
 
To be more clear, it's that curved-in tank right when you come in to the second floor from outside that has the garden eels, a few longnose hawkfish and other things, but mostly the garden eels. It is a semicircle that you step into with the tank surrounding you and is my favorite part of the place.
 
To be more clear, it's that curved-in tank right when you come in to the second floor from outside that has the garden eels, a few longnose hawkfish and other things, but mostly the garden eels. It is a semicircle that you step into with the tank surrounding you and is my favorite part of the place.
For Xmas I just got a renewal for AOP. I took off a year, but they re-did some stuff. We like going on the adult nites (No kids screaming in echo chambers)!
IMG_9774.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new