Need ideas for a nem tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joshcom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joshcom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IM 30l and I'm looking for some ideas for natural host and hosting organisms for it. ie maroon and bta, or ocellaris and ritteri
 
I have a IM 30l and I'm looking for some ideas for natural host and hosting organisms for it. ie maroon and bta, or ocellaris and ritteri
I like the above poster's suggestion--BTA with fire clown or tomato clowns would be good. The problem with the ritteri is that they're going to get BIG, and I can't see a 30 being able to sustain one longterm. A maroon with a BTA would be good too. The maroon will get big and aggressive though, so if you're ok w/that, it's definitely another option.
 
I like the above poster's suggestion--BTA with fire clown or tomato clowns would be good. The problem with the ritteri is that they're going to get BIG, and I can't see a 30 being able to sustain one longterm. A maroon with a BTA would be good too. The maroon will get big and aggressive though, so if you're ok w/that, it's definitely another option.
Was just giving an example with the ritteri but the tank would be a species only tank so aggressive clowns are fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new