Need ideas/help with stocking (120g)

Graysoner9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
12
Location
oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120g tank that has pretty strong filtration and I already have some of these fish in and I’m wondering what else could go really good, I’m open to puffers especially but I have coral.
What I have, harlequin tusk, blue spotted Toby, scopas tang, tomini tang, Humu trigger, Midas blenny, hi-hat fish.
I’m not sure what else I’d be able to add, I really wanted a larger puffer but they are either too big or munch coral, and suggestions? I have really heavy filtration on the tank too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new