Need identification help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathics88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cathics88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
121
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is an sps maybe an sps anyone e have ideas on what it is? Thanks in advance everyone!

Resized_20200216_183719.jpeg
 
Thanks! After googling that its spot on! Great knowledge, any experience with these?
 
Very hardy but aggressive corals. Tough to kill.
 
Better to remove? Or best way to isolate within the tank?
 
Keep it but try to isolate it. Those thing are like green star polyps with ak47s.
 
Sure, I'll upload some in whites soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new