Need Maintenance help with Reef Tank in December

kaijor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
258
Reaction score
69
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the Austin Texas area and I’m looking for maintenance/cleaning and feeding on my reef tank and one fresh water tank for three weeks in December. I was curious if anyone had any recommendations on people who could help with this. It would be a once a week thing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
 
I've heard that River City Aquatics has folks on-staff that will do this for you. I'm not sure if it's actually through River City or just guys that work for them that do it on the side. Give them a call.
 
I've heard that River City Aquatics has folks on-staff that will do this for you. I'm not sure if it's actually through River City or just guys that work for them that do it on the side. Give them a call.
That’s perfect! I go to them on a weekly basis anyways for RO/DI and salt. Thanks for the info.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new