Need Programer for Apex El Online Services.

Carlos Lao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I need to program my apex EL, I have already all installed connected and running. I need someone´s services to improve my programing for my reef tank.

Tks,

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could check @SuncrestReef for help. I have no idea if he does this kind of thing and what he might charge.
The question is do you really want to have a controller and have no idea how to program it yourself.

OP
OP
Carlos Lao

Carlos Lao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could check @SuncrestReef for help. I have no idea if he does this kind of thing and what he might charge.
The question is do you really want to have a controller and have no idea how to program it yourself.

TKS, Robby for your reference i will contact them. Yes i off course i want to know, i might ask training over my apex and improve with my self online.

Tks, Best Regards

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the recommendation, but I don't offer programming services for a fee. My reasons are that I'd prefer people to learn how the Apex works and how to effectively program it through education rather than having someone do it for them, and secondarily I don't want any liability if something goes wrong.

Please read my Apex Programming Tutorials. They provide a lot of basic information on how to get started programming, and then they delve into specific topics with examples and tips. See https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/authors/suncrestreef.93940/

You can also watch a lot of Apex Programming videos on Derrick Picker's Reef Automation channel on YouTube:

I'm not interested in just programming it for you, just like a college professor would not be interested in writing your thesis for you. But if you run into a specific problem, I'm happy to help. You can either post questions here in the Aquarium Controllers forum, or at Neptune's Community Forum. I'm highly active in both of them.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back