Need some advice on dosing equipment storage

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmp21677
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmp21677

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
672
Reaction score
283
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm finally getting my dosing set up going this week. This will be three part and jebao 4 head system. The storage has to be clean or my wife will kill me! I saw a cabinet someone posted here they bought on Amazon but can't find the thread! Anyone have suggestions? This will be on a 170 reefer so no room in the sump area
 
Any piece of furniture with a door really that will hold it all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new