Need some advice with sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryboy707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Okay, maybe I'm going astray here and please correct me if I'm wrong , but technically since corals absorb phosphates and nitrates, if I add more corals the more my phosphates and nitrates will be depleted? If so that is exactly the excuse I need to tell my fiancé so I can go grab some frags today, lol.

lol they use a tiny amount but ill back you up ;)
 
20160529_153019.jpg
20160529_152949.jpg

So after taking everybody's encouragement into consideration, and adding my own complete out of control addiction of course, I went down to the LFS and grabbed a good sized blue polyp monti cap (which broke in two on the way home), and a good sized stylo colony that didn't look too good but I will be totally validated in my own mind if I can bring this thing back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new