• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need Some Berghia Nudis

n00bReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2023
Messages
64
Reaction score
65
Location
Norfolk
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out I have an infestation of tiny little aiptasia springing up everywhere on the bottom on my rock! Need to pull out the big guns and purchase some Aiptasia missiles!
Would like hear some discussion + vouches on a distributor of Berghia Nudis. I prefer the FS be on the East Coast side of the US.

Thank you for your time.
 
If you lookup Reklaw Reef on FB, he usually has them in stock and ships from Texas (not east coast but at least central). He just stopped by my house when he was shipping some out, the other day.
 
I live in the tampa florida area and also have some available. They've done their job and I would like to rehome them.
 
I second reeftown!
 
I live in the tampa florida area and also have some available. They've done their job and I would like to rehome them.
I am in Lutz. Do you still have any?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new