Need some help identifying a couple pieces

townechambers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these two guys from one of the local LFS around me. I was hoping someone out there might be able to help identify maybe give me some good advice on nursing back to health.
IMG_4254.jpeg
IMG_4253.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new