need some help identifying these two zoas

KingNebTheGreat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
83
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got these earlier this week, the one one the left I know is black hole sun and emeralds on fire but I'm not as sure about the other two. The one in the center may be charmanders but I am at a complete loss as to what the one on the right is.
DSC_2667.JPG
DSC_2665.JPG
 
right one looks like devil’s armor to me. Possibly armor of god but leaning more towards devils armor

center looks just like the charmanders I have
 
i mean gobbstoppers and armour of gods look nearly identical, not the new zoa, the new zoa doesn't look like them at all apart from them both being pink
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new