Need some help with bta, whether or not its too late

Just want to keep this thread alive for anyone in the same predicament

Its been one week since my anenome I suspect to be light shocked started recovery. The tentacles are regrowing incredibly slowly, maybe a millimeter or two a day, but growing. I feed it mysis every other day, and plan on doing so unless I see negative effects. My lights are about half the intensity they once were, but none of my other corals have had any negative effects. My digitata is the only high light coral I have and its growth definitely slowed, but its PE got better, so theres always a tradeoff I guess. I will post pictures soon. Good luck with your nem!

Here’s some pics! As you can see, tentacles are growing back slowly but surely. Im also noticing the light green portions around the disk getting brighter. I guess they eat themselves down to the nub. I honestly probably lowered the lights just in time or he would have ended up toast.

2528E03A-B2FF-4277-9209-07BAD06BCD9B.jpeg
8347A208-5902-4310-9204-E83F79B20B6A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new