Need some ideas

styles215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey again I have another question I trying to take a different approach with my 125.. I have a whole 90g tankful of live rock and since I was getting rid of my shark I was going to put a nice aqua scape in there just need some good ideas.. And also what could be added to my tank that won't overcrowd my tank.. Right now I have a 1.5in betta, greenbird wrasse, longnose hawk, engineer goby.. Thanks in advance.. Ima attach some pics.. Also can I add some predators..? Triggers or puffers or something else cool.. Small loin ?

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe look at a Harlequin Tusk they are cool looking fish.

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm...you're pretty open then. You could look at some smaller angels, blue throat trigger, niger trigger, a small lion would be nice - you have a ton of options!

OP
OP
styles215

styles215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With what I have what all I can put in my tank at once. I want to add several without overstocking my tank

OP
OP
styles215

styles215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww man that tusk is beautiful.. I would def love one of those.. Are they aggressive enough for a predator tank?

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it depends on the predators you decide on. I'm not sure if they work in a 125 but a black and yellow angel (I'm blanking on the name) would be gorgeous. The type I'm thinking of has those colors as a juvenile I think. The tusk is a gorgeous fish. I'll go look up that angel....it's a french angel ok nevermind most are listed as 250 gallon tank. There are some gorgeous angelfish in this hobby.

I really like the niger triggerfish. They don't tend toward being aggressive. There are some pretty cool dwarf lions out there. I'd check out different types. They are pretty passive for the most part actually - just have to make sure your other fish can't fit in its mouth.

You should visit the live aquaria website and just look around at various types. If you keep it a FO, you should have quite a few options.

Last edited:
Back