revhtree
Owner Administrator
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Excellence Award
Platinum Sponsor
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
Industry Professional
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 54,863
- Reaction score
- 122,462
Well I have a few issues I would like some input on.
Nitrates 0
Phosphates 0
TDS of top off 0-2
1. Hair Algae: Ok well I have these patches of green hair algae that has popped up over many spot on my rock. I have never had HA problems before. I am skimming good and I am using GFO. Lately I scrape the glass and literally the next day the green film is back.
2. My monti's (setosa, encusting) are losing color like fading out. They had been deep in color. Not sure what is going on.
Any ideas with this limited info?
Nitrates 0
Phosphates 0
TDS of top off 0-2
1. Hair Algae: Ok well I have these patches of green hair algae that has popped up over many spot on my rock. I have never had HA problems before. I am skimming good and I am using GFO. Lately I scrape the glass and literally the next day the green film is back.
2. My monti's (setosa, encusting) are losing color like fading out. They had been deep in color. Not sure what is going on.
Any ideas with this limited info?