Need some more hardy fish suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cflip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cflip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
653
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m tired of losing fish!! On two occasions now I have QT and added fish. They all last 3-4 months then die. I have four others that are doing well for about a year now. I’ve had two potters and several resplendent anthias. No signs of illness or injury. They just disappear. Twice I have found a body. Currently in there is a flame hawk, clown , yellow assessor, fire fish, and a clown goby.
 
Potters angels/wrasses and most anthia are difficult.

What is the tank size? I'm sure we can come up with something hardier.
 
Potters angels/wrasses and most anthia are difficult.

What is the tank size? I'm sure we can come up with something hardier.


65 gallon. They looked healthy were eating well. I can’t understand why they die so quickly.
 
Has the flame hawk shown any aggression?

I love Potter's angels, but in the past I've also had difficulty with them.
 
Chalk Basslet( i have 3 and they are cool) Royal Gramma, Springeri Damsel,Yellow Coris Wrasse( at least i hear it’s hardy!) Sailfin Blenny, Zebra Dartfish.... These are hardy fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new