Need temp probe for Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lost66

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2019
Messages
413
Reaction score
277
Location
Fuquay Varina, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I am trying to buy temp probe for Apex but it is OOS everywhere I look. Is there any compatible after market model I can use? Any hints, links?
 
I have a spare one, am a long way from you guys though.
 
Really just need to know what kind of probe it is, my guess a PT100 or Platinum 100, i doubt it would be a Thermocouple. If so then need to work out the wiring, but aftermarket would be simple, I doubt they are using anything special.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new