Need thoughts and advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fenral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fenral

Village Idiot
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
591
Reaction score
647
Location
USA, Connecticut , New Canaan
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been out of the hobby for a while and am just getting back into it. I was in the process of simplifying my system (it's really old school—think buckets connected to buckets connected to...). Anyway, I splurged and bought a new sump from Bashesea. It was delivered by FedEx freight today. I was getting it down to the basement with the help of my daughter, who happened to point out a certain paper I had not noticed before.
delema .jpeg


Do I dare even unbox this thing? Do I even think of hooking it up? What do I do with this now?

Any Advice Appreciated.

Regards
 
I'd open it up outside and give it an intense washing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new