Need to chat with a torch aficionado

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waboss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I'm starting to add some torches to my tank and I need to talk to someone who can help me out with some of the designer names and pricing (not specific pricing, but average ranges and such).

If you are such a person, and don't mind sharing some info, please PM me. Thanks!
 
did you get any help?
 
did you get any help?
Nah, I didn't really expect much on this topic as things change so quickly. I've just been winging it. My biggest challenge is how different the same "name brand" torch can look (whether in person or a pic/video). Not that I'm getting them to resell, but it would be nice to know if I'm being told info that's "on the level" from sellers.

My general rule of thumb is to just get what I like (or in this case, what the wife likes! haha), and I can live with that just fine. But I would like to at least know of a few "guru's" that wouldn't mind if I pinged a question or two off them from time to time.
 
I'm no guru by any means but I love my torches and have done some research and buying lol

What are you looking to find out at the moment?
PM sent, thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new