!!!Need to get a hold OF!!!!!!!!!

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
da6d2003

David Armstrong!! If anyone has his # PLS call him and tell him to call George at the USPS 619-296-2661.

We had a trade going and I need him to.
CALL George at USPS PLS, He said no one home at time of delivery, so did not leave package.
I marked the leave W/O Sig but appaerntly did not sign by it so they took it back.

SO SORRY here is the # 619-296-2661 ask for George

PLS and Thanks to anyone that can HELP!!

Thanks SO Much,
BBZD
or have him call me 810-397-3662 if need be, but if you can tell him directly and cut out me/the middle man that would be great!
 
He did, but they still turned out not so good for some reason, this is the 2cd time I have shiped out to Cali and he has had issues? I thought I did a great job this time :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new