Need to learn still alot

PeterinSu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
27
Location
Doral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am Peter, into reefing now around 1 year, a friend made me crazy enough to go into reefing and now I Want more!!!:-) But I hope to get some help in the future to get more species from good sources at good prices. Best would be in the Doral area Miami!
So I am here to learn and make friends!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! I've been in the saltwater hobby for over 15 years ... still learn something new here just about every week! Hobby is constantly evolving with advancements in technologies and research! Great group of folks here with great experiences to share!
 
Hi, I am Peter, into reefing now around 1 year, a friend made me crazy enough to go into reefing and now I Want more!!!:) But I hope to get some help in the future to get more species from good sources at good prices. Best would be in the Doral area Miami!
So I am here to learn and make friends!

Hi Peter and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Doral:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new