• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need to make some room

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstuver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jstuver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
30
Location
Provo, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to make some room in my tank so I have a few things for sale. I prefer local pick up as I have not shipped coral in the past, if you want to risk it I will ship to my best ability but will not guarantee them sorry it will be at your expense and risk.

Zoa #1 WYSIWYG not sure what these are but under certain light they have a purple out ring- $20
IMG_0537.jpg


Zoa#2 WYSIWYG Green ring orange center- $7
IMG_0814-1.jpg


Zoa#3 Hawaiian red people eater, these were too high in my tank under my LED so the bleached a little bit, this is for the full frag minus a couple I plan to keep -$25
IMG_0816.jpg


Zoa #4 WYSIWYG unknown with yellow skirt- $7
IMG_0445-1.jpg


Zoa #5 These have a metallic to them that I can't catch in the pic-$15
IMG_0540.jpg


Zoa rock- Awesome rock completely covered in zoas, over 300 zoas on this rock. Rock is about 5-6" -$65
IMG_0811-1.jpg


Duncans- Has about 12 heads of different sizes- $40
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new