need to unload some fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking down my fish only tank, partially for a while. The pump went on my basement sump/fuge and they don't make it any more so I will have to run the tank sumpless for a while. Not sure the tank can support some of these bigger guys running this way. Which is fine because my long term pan is to go reef with this tank anyway.

So I have the following....
7 inch dog face puffer $30
2 large Niger triggers 5 or6 inches $15 each
Blue hippo tang about 5 or 6 inch $15
Banana wrasse, about 4 inches with one weird eye. Free
Small black dwarf angel like a cherub but darker. Free

Pick up in east Hampton, ct. I'm not sure horn catching them will go, I may have to use a trap so if your interested in several they might not all be ready at once.
 
I can't believe that no one has jumped on this great prices Iwish I was in a position to do something things really seem to be slowing down
 
Dogface and Hippo tang available still. Easy to catch them at will, dogface is in and out of the trap all day....
 
Good morning , would i be able to pick him up this afternoon im just getting off work at 8an if 1 or 2pm would workfor you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new